Accountant – Intercompany
- Dátum 2018-11-12
Our client a multinational company looks for a new colleague as
Responsible for executing projects on Intercompany IBS and Non IBS for the Digital Business.
· Responsible for working with cross functional teams within Digital aand GE to help drive settlement of Intercompany IBS and Non-IBS balances with other GE businesses.
· Serve as expert on Intercompany processes for Digital
· Work involves working with other regions in Digital and GE.
· Work independently; work will be reviewed by others
· Prepare weekly report outs to show progress in reduction of balances.
· Highlight issues timely and execute with rigor and focus.
Qualifications / Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Finance)
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Ability to work independently
· Strong problem solving skills.
Multicultural and very diverse environment with people from over 30 countries
· A wide variety of social clubs and communities
· The company supports language courses, professional trainings
· Friendly working environment (Best Office Award 2015), including gym, cafeteria, hairdresser and a medical center, all conveniently located on the office campus
· Opportunities to leverage your accounting and finance skills
· Opportunity for process improvement/simplification/standardization
· Flexible working hours/home office
Apply to Laszlo Bartus
Adatkezelési szám: NAIH-106075/2016